Monday, September 30, 2013 8:30am- 10:00am (EDT) Everett High School, Small Auditoriumar
Produced in collaboration with the John Lennon Educational Tour Bus, the live forums kicks off the 2013-14 school year with a celebration of music education leaders in Lansing working to assure that music and the
From Left to Right: Robert Lynch, President and CEO Americans for the Arts; Jane Alexander, actress advocate for the arts and nature and former Chairman of the NEA, me, and John Bryan, President CultureWorks in Richmond VAP…
Wednesday, July 24th 9:30–10:15amAs part of the Keynote Panel called Cities are more than
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE July 16, 2013FLINT, Mich. – Recognizing the value of arts and cultural resources in creating vibrant and attractive communities, the Charles Stewart Mott Foundation today announced a package of grants totaling $3.7 million for the institutions of the Flint Cultural Center. The one-year, general operating grants are: …
Grand Rapids Business Journal July 5, 2013 | By Charlsie Dewey | Who should be responsible for teaching arts education to kids and young people? Historically, it’s been the responsibility of schools, but as public schools struggle with tightening budgets and standardized test scores, arts education has taken a beating. Some schools have …
WIXOM, Mich. – ArtServe Michigan’s Creative Impact Michigan E-magazine earned Gold recognition by the Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals (AMCP) in the 2013 Hermes Creative Awards competition for its inventive efforts with publishing partner Tanner Friedman Strategic Communications. The statewide e-magazine…
WIXOM, Mich. – ArtServe Michigan earned a 2013 Silver Creative Award in the Summit International Awards (SIA) competition for its collaborative efforts with Tanner Friedman Strategic Communications in developing “Reinvesting in the Arts – Michigan,” a cause-related PR program. The program demonstrated how arts and cul…
April 12, 2013 Business Next with Michael Rogers Jennifer Goulet, President and CEO of ArtServe Michigan speaks with Michael Rogers about ArtServe’s role in the community, and providing an extended explanation of the Creative State Impact Report. Part 2: The Role of Arts in Communities, Jobs, Universities, ArtServe Michigan Creat…
ArtServe Michigan's CEO and President Jennifer Goulet Featured in The Detroit News: March 28, 2013 Arts Education Still Vital to a Child's Development Collaborate. Create. Connect. These themes set the stage at the Gov. Rick Snyder's Economic Summit in mid-March that strategically engaged business, education and emerging leaders to define app…
Updated February 8, 2013 Full list of News Reports about the new Creative State Michigan Report For more details on the stats go to: http://creativestatemi.artservemichigan.org For the press release: http://www.artservemichigan.org/20130128379/news/press-releases/artserve-michigan-s-new-creative-state-michigan-report-reveals-increased-co…
ArtServe President and CEO Jennifer Goulet Elected to Americans for the Arts’ Private Sector Council
WIXOM, Mich. — ArtServe Michigan, the leading statewide arts and cultural advocacy organization in Michigan, today announced that President and CEO Jennifer Goulet has been elected to the Private Sector Council of Americans for the Arts, the nation’s nonprofit organization for advancing the arts and arts education. Goul…
- WGVU Radio interview with Joe Voss on the Lawyers for a Creative Economy
- ArtServe Michigan Presenting the findings of the 2012 Michigan Art Education Census
- ArtServe Michigan receives Michigan Council for Arts and Cultural Affairs Grant
- Comcast Newsmakers: Conversation with Jennifer Goulet
- Design Futures Panel Discussion This Saturday at the Detroit Design Festival
- ArtServe Michigan featured in Hyperallergic
- "Buy Local, Collect Local" Community Supported Art - PURCHASE YOUR SHARE TODAY!
- Cities are Banking on the Arts
- Commentary: Arts funding will improve state
- Securing Our Future: Investment in the Arts Not a Handout
- AnnArbor.com: Creative Types Needed for New Type of CSA: Community Supported Art"
- Huffington Post: "Detroit Art, Culture Organizations Have Large Economic Impact"
- Michigan Public Radio: 'Report Shows Michigan's Arts and Culture Sector Generates $462M in Economic Activity'
- Crain's Detroit Business: 'Report: Looking at Big Picture, Arts and Culture Create Economic Work of Art'
- MLive: "Michigan arts and culture generates more than $462 million in economic activity in 2009"
- Detroit Free Press: "Arts Sector A Growing Part of Michigan's Economy"
- ArtServe Michigan Selected as Finalist in ArtPlace
- Creative State! New Data Demonstrate Impact of Arts and Culture
- Statewide e-Magazine & Events at CreativeImpactMichigan.com
- Michigan Cultural Data Project: Is Your Organization Up To Date?
- ArtServe Michigan's 2011 Accomplishments
- Donate to ArtServe Today - Sustain the Arts and Creativity in MI!